Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow! Blog! Fun!? - A mission statement of sorts

Yey!! A blog for me to write. I hope this will be fun! Well, if not, I guess I will just quit doing it. Hmmm, how to start... Well I guess some sort of declaration about why I want to write a blog is probably a good idea.

As I have become increasingly anti-social I have begun researching random things I become interested in, Tecktonik dance moves, little people penis sizes, the new Russian president's Chinese horoscope, Greek literature - that kinda stuff. I figured it would be a good idea to share what I have found. That way at least it will feel like less of a waste of time. Being a university student writing is also a pretty handy skill so I had might as well get some practice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o really?

staying bed all day is bed for your spin!!!!!

Lloyda Lloyderson said...

What? I dont understand what that means :-P

Lloyda Lloyderson said...

Oh, Staying in bed all day is bad for my spine. Is this what you were saying? Yes I agree, my back is sore.

Unknown said...

Hey, bro Nice blog......but you must check out mine too...fair is fair lainiepiercy.com.....Hopefully you will update more faithfully then I

Kisses